Did you know that using bi-weekly payments can accelerate your mortgage payoff and save you thousands in interest? Also, do you know the APR on your adjustable rate mortgage? Use these home financing calculators to help determine whether you should buy or rent, and much more!
- 15 Year vs. 30 Year Mortgage Calculator – Use this calculator to compare these two mortgage terms, and decide which term is better for you.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage Calculator – This calculator helps you to determine what your adjustable mortgage payments will be.
- APR Calculator for Adjustable Rate Mortgages – Use this calculator to find the APR on your adjustable rate mortgage.
- APR Mortgage calculator – Use this calculator to determine the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for your mortgage. Press the report button for a full amortization schedule, either by year or by month.
- ARM & Interest Only ARM vs. Fixed Rate Mortgage Calculator – Use this calculator to compare a fixed rate mortgage to two types of ARMs, a Fully Amortizing ARM and an Interest Only ARM.
- ARM vs. Fixed Rate Mortgage Calculator – Use this calculator to compare a fixed rate mortgage to a Fully Amortizing ARM.
- Bi-Weekly Mortgage Calculator – Using bi-weekly payments can accelerate your mortgage payoff and save you thousands in interest. Use this calculator to compare a typical monthly payment schedule to an accelerated bi-weekly payment.
- Home Equity Line of Credit Calculator – How big of a home equity line of credit can you receive? Use this calculator to find out!
- Home Equity vs. Auto loan – Use this calculator to determine if a home equity loan makes sense for your next automobile purchase.
- Interest Only Mortgage Calculator – Use this calculator to generate an amortization schedule for an interest only mortgage.
- Maximum Mortgage Calculator – Use this calculator to determine your maximum mortgage and how different interest rates affect how much you can borrow.
- Mortgage Balloon Calculator – A balloon mortgage calculator can be an excellent option for many home buyers, use this calculator to see if a balloon mortgage might fit your needs.
- Mortgage Comparison Calculator 20 Years vs 30 Years – Use this calculator to compare these two mortgage terms, and let us help you decide which term is better for you.
- Mortgage Loan Calculator – Use this calculator to determine your monthly payment and amortization schedule.
- Mortgage Payment Calculator for 15 yr, 20 yr and 30 yr loans – This compact format can fit in just about any tight space!
- Mortgage Payoff Calculator – Save thousands of dollars in interest by increasing your monthly mortgage payment.
- Mortgage Points Calculator – Should you buy points? Use this calculator to find out.
- Mortgage Qualifier Calculator – Can you buy your dream home? Find out just how much you can afford!
- Mortgage Required Income Calculator – Use this calculator to determine how much income you need to qualify for a mortgage and how different interest rates affect your required income.
- Refinance Breakeven Calculator – Should you refinance your mortgage? Use this calculator to determine when you will breakeven!
- Rent vs. Buy Calculator – Are you better off buying your home, or should you continue to rent?
- Reverse Mortgage Calculator – This calculator is specifically designed to show you how the outstanding balance of a reverse mortgage can rapidly grow over a period of time.
With these home financing calculators, you can estimate whether you should buy or rent, refinance your mortgage or not, and much more,” said Daniel Ahart, chief tax officer at the tax preparation company Daniel Ahart Tax Service®.
Schedule An Appointment
Appointments are encouraged so that we are able to limit the number of people in our office. We ask that you come by yourself or with your spouse. Don’t bring extra people such as children.
Use our tool to find the office nearest you or click on a city link below. You will find office information and a link to schedule and manage your appointment on the office page.