Building business credit is important for several reasons:
- Access to funding: Building business credit can help you qualify for business loans, credit lines, and other types of financing. A strong credit profile can make it easier to secure funding at favorable terms and lower interest rates.
- Separate liability: Building business credit can help you separate your personal and business finances. This can protect your personal assets in the event that your business experiences financial difficulties.
- Business reputation: Building business credit can help establish your business’s reputation and credibility with vendors, suppliers, and customers. A strong credit profile can demonstrate that your business is financially stable and capable of meeting its financial obligations.
- Lower insurance rates: Building business credit can also help lower your insurance rates. Insurance companies often consider a business’s credit profile when determining premiums.
- Growth opportunities: Building business credit can create opportunities for growth and expansion. With access to financing, your business can invest in new equipment, hire additional staff, or expand into new markets.
Overall, building business credit is an important part of running a successful business.
A strong credit profile can provide access to funding, protect personal assets, establish credibility, lower insurance rates, and create opportunities for growth,” explains Daniel Ahart, chief tax officer at the tax preparation company Daniel Ahart Tax Service®
Understanding both the opportunities and tax responsibilities that come with starting a business
According to statistical data, the probability of young people choosing to start their own business is 188% higher today than it was in 1953, when the U.S. Small Business Administration was founded to assist and counsel small businesses to flourish in the land of opportunity.
Small business owners have a variety of tax responsibilities, nevertheless. The IRS knows that understanding and meeting tax obligations is vital to the success of all businesses, especially a new one. IRS.gov has the resources and information to help people through the process of starting a new business. Here are some tips by the IRS for new entrepreneurs.
Get The Help You Need When You Are Ready To File
Daniel Ahart Tax Service® prepares all tax returns, helps solve tax problems, and prepares back taxes. 22 Area Locations in Georgia.
👉 Contact Us to Book Your Appointment and Get Your Consultation
Appointments are encouraged so that we are able to limit the number of people in our office. We ask that you come by yourself or with your spouse. Don’t bring extra people such as children.
Use our tool to find the office nearest you or click on a city link below. You will find office information and a link to schedule and manage your appointment on the office page.
Search For An Office
Select office for contact information or to schedule an appointment.