Cardholder Agreement – FasterMoney® Visa® Prepaid Card(1) Tax Preparer’s
See cardholder agreement for full list of fees and limits.
- FasterMoney Visa Prepaid Card is a tax refund-related prepaid deposit product issued by MetaBank® N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
- Disbursement by check also available. Direct deposit and check are also available.
- Standard text message rates, fees, charges, and other third-party fees may apply.
- The Visa Zero Liability policy covers U.S. issued cards only and does not apply to PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. You must notify Customer Service promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult Terms & Conditions for additional details or visit www.visa.com/security.
- The Refund Advance is an optional tax-refund related loan provided by MetaBank (it is not the actual tax refund) at participating locations. The amount of the loan and applicable interest will be deducted from tax refunds and reduce the amount that is paid directly to the taxpayer. Fees for other optional products or product features may apply. Tax returns may be filed electronically without applying for this loan. Loans offered in amounts of $150 (where available), $500, $1,000, 25%, 50%, or 75% TC20_048 of your expected tax refund from $150 – $6,000. Loans in the amounts of $150, $500, and $1,000 have an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 0.00%. Loans in the amounts of 25%, 50% or 75% of your expected tax refund have an APR of 36.0% with a minimum loan of $1,250. For example, $2,500 loan representing 50% of expected refund borrowed over 29 day term, total amount payable in a single payment is $2,571.51 including interest.
- Availability is subject to satisfaction of identity verification, eligibility criteria, and underwriting standards.
- While this feature is available for free, certain other transaction fees and cost terms, and conditions are associated with the use of this Card. See cardholder agreement for more details.
- Ingo Money is a service provided by First Century Bank, N.A. and Ingo Money, Inc., subject to additional fees, terms, and conditions. Visit ingomoney.com/tc.html for complete details.
- For each out-of-network ATM withdrawal, FasterMoney charges a $2.50 fee. Plus, the ATM owner may charge a fee.
- App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. | Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.