QuickBooks Online allows you to invite different users through the Manage Users page.
If you’d like to give us, Daniel Ahart Tax Service®, access to your company, see the steps below.
- Sign in to QuickBooks Online (QBO).
- Select the Settings ⚙️ icon then Manage users.
- Select Accounting firms.
- Select Invite.
- Enter the accountant’s name and email address, then select Save.
- Daniel Ahart Tax Service®
What does this mean to you?
- If you invite your accountant and they already have a QuickBooks Online for Accountants (QBOA) subscription, they’ll get a link to access your QBO company.
- If you invite your accountant and they don’t have a QBOA subscription, they’ll have a chance to sign up when you send them this invitation. Signing up is free and allows them access to your QBO company at no cost to you.
- Your accountant will have access to all of the features available in your version of QBO.
- You can invite up to two accountants.
- Accountant users have additional privileges that allow them to undo entire reconciliations, reclassify transactions and write off invoices.
Choose the QuickBooks Online plan that is right for your business. If you need help choosing, chat with us online now. We will establish your account and include the cost in your regular monthly bill.
Schedule a consultation with your tax experts now, if you have any questions.
Schedule An Appointment
Appointments are encouraged so that we are able to limit the number of people in our office. We ask that you come by yourself or with your spouse. Don’t bring extra people such as children.
Use our tool to find the office nearest you or click on a city link below. You will find office information and a link to schedule and manage your appointment on the office page.