Visit this page to use the Business Finance Calculators
Should your business consolidate its debt? Use these business finance calculators to help determine your tax savings on loans or credit lines with tax deductible interest payments, and much more!
- Asset Allocator Calculator – Your age, ability to tolerate risk, and several other factors are used to calculate a desirable mix of stocks, bonds and cash.
- Break Even Analysis Calculator – Find out how many and what price you must sell your product at to make a profit.
- Business Debt Consolidation Calculator – Should your business consolidate its debt? Use this calculator to find out.
- Business Valuation Calculator – Business Valuation – Discounted Cash Flow – This tool calculates a business valuation based upon the discounted cash flow methodology – illustrating how changes in projected growth rates and capital assumptions impact the business Net Present Value.
- Cash Flow Calculator – Having adequate cash flow is essential to keep your business running. Use this calculator to help you determine the cash flow generated by your business.
- Equipment Buy vs. Lease Calculator – Should you lease your equipment or finance it? Find out with this calculator!
- Financial Ratios Calculator – This calculator helps you to zero in on areas of your business that may need attention. Areas such as solvency, liquidity, operational efficiency and profitability.
- Inventory Calculator – Use this calculator to determine how much inventory you should hold, and efficient timing of your inventory orders.
- Investment Loan Calculator – This calculator helps illustrate the effect of using a loan to purchase an investment or appreciable asset. Using debt as leverage to purchase investments can magnify your return. The downside is that you also increase your risk.
- Like Kind Exchange Calculator – This calculator is designed to calculate and the recognized loss, gain and the basis for a Like Kind Exchange.
- Line of Credit Calculator – Use this calculator to see what it will take to pay off your line of credit, and what you can change to meet your repayment goals.
- Loan Tax Savings Calculator – This calculator helps determine your tax savings on loans or credit lines with tax deductible interest payments.
- Profit Margin Calculator – This calculator can help you determine the selling price for your products to achieve a desired profit margin.
- Repossession Calculator – Repossession of Real Property – If you have repossessed real property, you can use this calculator to determine the gain or loss as well as its new basis.
- Stock Distribution Calculator – Company Stock Distribution Calculator – If you own company stock in a retirement plan you may be able to take advantage of using the long term capital gains tax rate rather than your ordinary income tax rate on this investment.
- Working Capital Calculator – Working capital is essential to running your business. This calculator assists you in determining your working capital needs for the next year.
With these business finance calculators, you can estimate your tax savings on various business decisions, including business debt consolidation,” said Daniel Ahart, chief tax officer at the tax preparation company Daniel Ahart Tax Service®.
Schedule An Appointment
Appointments are encouraged so that we are able to limit the number of people in our office. We ask that you come by yourself or with your spouse. Don’t bring extra people such as children.
Use our tool to find the office nearest you or click on a city link below. You will find office information and a link to schedule and manage your appointment on the office page.