How much in income taxes will you pay? If you are self-employed, how much will you pay in self-employment taxes? Use these tax calculators to help determine your tax bills for the upcoming tax year.
- 1040 Tax Calculator – Enter your filing status, income, deductions and credits and we will estimate your total taxes. Based on your projected tax withholding for the year, we can also estimate your tax refund or amount you may owe the IRS next April.
- Charitable Contributions Calculator – Use this calculator to determine your potential tax savings with a tax deductible gift to charity. This calculator sorts through the tax brackets and filing options to estimate the actual tax savings of your charitable gift.
- Estate Tax Liability Calculator – Estate Tax Planning – Knowing your potential estate tax liability is a great place to start your estate tax plan. Use this calculator to estimate your estate tax liability.
- Marginal Tax Rate Calculator – Use this calculator to determine your marginal and effective tax rates. This calculator sorts through the tax brackets and filing options to calculate your true tax liability.
- Net to Gross Paycheck Calculator – This calculator helps you determine the gross paycheck needed to provide a required net amount.
- Payroll Deductions Calculator – Use this calculator to help you determine the impact of changing your payroll deductions.
- Self Employment SE Taxes Calculator – If you are self-employed, operate a farm or are a church employee use this calculator to determine your self-employment taxes.
- Student Loan Tax Rate Calculator – Use this calculator to see how higher incomes can phase-out or eliminate student loan interest deduction and the impact your tax bill.
With these tax calculators, you can estimate your tax refund or how much you may owe to the IRS,” said Daniel Ahart, chief tax officer at the tax preparation company Daniel Ahart Tax Service®.
Schedule An Appointment
Appointments are encouraged so that we are able to limit the number of people in our office. We ask that you come by yourself or with your spouse. Don’t bring extra people such as children.
Use our tool to find the office nearest you or click on a city link below. You will find office information and a link to schedule and manage your appointment on the office page.